London Area members - [wednesday's @ 9:45pm]

They aren’t that bad Brendan. Plus I didn’t have the
money for an rb25. I love my 20. And ya my diff has 400 000 kms on it and has pissed out all it’s fluid and won’t die.

i don’t even know what to say if you are driving around with a differential with no fluid in it :S

Lol I’m just waitin for it to go so I can throw a 2 way in it lol but it won’t die.

does anyone on here have a rear TC arm?(I think it’s called a TC arm, the shortest of the rear uper links) One of mine ripped in half the other day, well the peice of tubing that goes around the bushing ripped in half.

I may have one. It’s not adjustable though

perfect. Mine are stock. I am in no huge hurry. My car is no longer insured for the rest of the winter. If you find yours and want to sell it let me know. It will save me having to go to a wrecker and pull one out of the mud.

Corey’s still alive?

more or less…lol

Ya I got them in my basement. 20 bucks. Come
get them anytime.

Anybody looking for a beater 240? 89 hatch, no visible rust, but frame rails have seen better days.

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=50149

http://london.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=165736383&MessageId=MSG.VIEW_AD.AD_ACTIVATEDMXAdIdMZ165736383MXGuidMZ124ac72f-7f30-a20b-26d4-9b04ffff9e52&mpname=List-Ad&mpname=Conf-Ad-Motors&mpname=ConfAd-Motors&mpname=Conf-Ad-Total&mpuid=1700214%3B174%3B165736383%3B42882017%3B%3B&secev=AQAAASSdl3gAAM0AAAABACIxMjRhYzcyZjllZi5hMjBiMjcyLjFiN2UxLmZmZmY0ZWFhAAAAAQAAAAAJ4O%2B%2FAQAAAAIAAAAAU3JOAJvx1bhTJjz4uuynrpUnzuQv2gkg&wmid=165736383

When can James and I come see it

^^ lol whenever, he will probably let if go for 1000 maybe even less, He just wants it gone. text me when you want to see it, its really close to my house.

hey stu when can i get those tc rods?

When ever you want. You got my number.

WTF is with your bumper? It is partially yellow/sanded down?

^^ thats me

lol. I saw a red 240 when I was going past Horton on Wharncliffe. Bad call >_<

ahhh, yah. Probably me. Im there alot. My bumper is yellow because thats what it looks like when you sand it down lol. I will be painting it soon.

This makes sense.

hey just joined this forum, are there still meets or will there be more meets? I live in london. Thanks