London Area members - [wednesday's @ 9:45pm]

end of october ish

Yah, I want to get mine away soon. Less money on insurance and gas lol.

Anyways, so last year I didnt really do much to put it away. I put fuel stablizer in and filled the tank all the way. I also Put moth balls in the car.

Anything else? I know its pretty basic, just wondering what you guys do.

Sell it :/:

Put it away? I rock mine all year round.

lol, I like my car too much to drive it in the winter. Id be to paranoid that shit will break lol

Good call Spencer, wats everyone doin tonight? I’ll be at my house purtin rear toe arms in and hopefully big brakes if the parts come. My buddy Corey from burlington with an sr will be over. If anyone is bored or just wants to hang for a bit give me a ring

Spencer, check out this thread. I remeber posting in it a bit ago. it is about what people do before they put their cars away.
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=47488

^^ thanks, I have a good idea of what I have to do.

Does any1 want to meet up this weekend? last time, maybe sunday? No gay cars (corolla’s, sunfires, and any other rice)

maybe. I would like to but I am unsure

well, when are you available?

i am not sure. I have to talk to my g/f, she is in teachers college and is doing her inclass stuff and is living in st sthomas at her parents house during the week so i only get to se her on the weekend a bit. So depending on when everyone else is available i may come out for a few mins

I’ll meet any time anywhere and just for reference no one invited any of those gay car last time. They just showed up. Bit ya I’m up for a meet. Either this weekend or next week would be great. We should try to make it a really big turn out so Bo one make plans.

Hey anyone up
for Sparta this weekend? I’ll be there for one last day of racing. Hopefully you guys wanna go eiter Friday night or sat dy or night.

white s13 in fanshawe parking lot fast back right here <-------

Hey man introduce yourself and join the club

honestly dunno how to join club lol:D but ya:D lol drive s13 hb straight pipe and a few bolt ons upgrading to a sr20 soon over the winter,

Sounds good. If you want help with the swap give me a ring. Maybe i can swing you to the darkside and we’ll put an rb in it. So far I have Spencer and Tim inline for rb’s lol. So track this sat guys?

i wa slooking into the 25 and thinking about also switching the rear differentials cuz id probably do somthing stupid, quick question dunno if this is teh right thread i replaced my clutch put in an exedy like 9000-10000km ago like new and just started slipping in third fourth and fifth if i go more than half accleration, i think my clutch did not come with the pressure plate is that probibly whats going on its still stock like 220 km on it almost i think around their?

Don’t worry about the diff. Mine has no fluid in it, it’s got 400 000 kms on it and I beat the he’ll outta it and it hasn’t givin me any problems. Also with the rb25 you need special mounts and a custom driveshaft and all that junk. Plus the shifter holes don’t really meet it so some cutting or bending is in order.

What?

And RB25 or bust. 20s are silly, might as well have an SR20.