London Area members - [wednesday's @ 9:45pm]

No I never had a ka sorry. I look forward yonseein
his car

unfortunatly I am going to be late. I completely forgot I was having dinner with my family tonight. I will come by after I really hope it is not too late.

will be late too but I’ll be there

rb20 never had a chance against the rx8 , lmao , just kiddin

rb20 never had a chance against the rx8, lmao , just kiddin.

Lol I wasn’t even tryin. Nice soundin exhaust though.

Cant really hear the exhaust inside the car, your not the first person thats said that, ill have to get someone else to drive the car lol so i can hear it

It was loud with my windows up doin 140 lol I’ll drive it :slight_smile:

lmao

how was it?

i couldnt make it… an hour drive to meet at 7pm and then an hour home wasnt gonna work for me on sunday. srry guys

just to let you guys know, wosca is holding some racing at fanshawe college this saturday coming up at 10:30am

what is wosca?

It’s a time attack/pylon course set up in thier parking lot. Not really exciting unless your in a miata or your car is built for it. Went 2 years ago. Might have gone this year if I wasn’t working

I saw the Red Coupe at Ron’s today. I was there, and was going to check it out, but there was an angry looking Asian in the way, and I didn’t want to mess with him. Maybe that was you, I dunno, lol.

At tons quality auto? Then that was me and I’m not Asian. I’m always at that shop. Just happens today the gf and i were just in the restaurant. Did you like wat you saw lol

ur rx8 didnt have a chance but ur exhaust does sound good with the pop everytime u shift
lmfao

Who’s exhaust was poppin? Mine or the rx8

RX8

Whens everyone putting there cars away?

Whenever it snows. My wheel spacers and big brakes are goin on in the next week or so