London Area members - [wednesday's @ 9:45pm]

Ok lets meet next sunday

does anyone on here know who drives a rootbeer coloured s14 with a bodykit and stock rims and has the front turn signals painted orange? I saw it at a Tims in St. Thomas on sat night.

maybbbbb… ya its me… no bodykit, just a 270R front bumper i saw your black s13 when i was inside

So meet next sun!

lets get more then 3 240’s there this time. Everybody come :slight_smile:

where is this spot? LAC spot?

oxford and wonderland, by kelseys, mcdonalds, ummm sears outlit.

there is a black 180sx at kings university parked on the street, anybody on here?

Who’s got the red lowered 240 with rims boost gauge and a drift charm? Aside from me that is.

That’s jay’s brother. Jay has the green sil80 I’ll try and get them to come

Sorry, it was parked between 2 cars and I only saw the front. It looks really good and I hope you come out on sunday so i can see it a little closer.

And was also at best buy today at 1

And was also at best buy today at 1. Also way time Sunday

Ah yah, I was walking to class and saw the 180. Pretty clean, wonder if ill see him around campus.

Prob will. I’m still tryin to get them to come. Spencer if u see him again get his number and toss it my way.

lol, ok. I never saw what he looked like, is he black, white, chinese? lol

White. So meet this Sunday aft or evening?

I thought it was at 7 on sun night. Is that ok with everyone?

Good with me

me 2. Might be a little late, maybe 7 30?

hey stu its fat chad sergs buddy with the is300 that 240 is my buddy dustin he’ll be there sunday and u you still have ur alt for the ka and will u sell if can u let me know that or call me 519 709 8494 thanx stu