London Area members - [wednesday's @ 9:45pm]

We haven’t set any dates really

I’m just thinking before the snow flies I would be cool to have a little 240 meet even if its with LAC or not. Just an idea.

im down for whenever,

Who in London has a wine/maroon S13? I had a super brief convo with them a few days ago, and I have no idea who they are, lol. They seemed nice.

i would like to meet again, but it is hard for me. It would have to be on a sat in the day time or sun

you guys work out a date and ill be there. oxford and wonderland works great as a meeting place and any sat or sunday after 5 works. why dont we shoot for a sat?

It was prob me Mr. K you have the green 240 no? oxford and wonderland sounds good thats that sears outlet is it not? how about next sat (sept 19) at about 6:30. is that good for you guys?

i will not be there, but it would be nice to meet up with you guys before I put my car away for the winter.

Yeah, that would be myself =). What all do you have done to your car? I was caught slightly off guard by you being there and only got a second to check it out, haha.

Saturdays I usually work all day for, so no dice for me.

corey wat day works for you. when are you puttin your car away. why not this sat after dinner ish, we could go to kelseys for dinner. or just have mc donalds in the parking lot. either way…

^^ gay.

Sunday is pretty much the only good day for me, preferably during the day. On sat nights I work. I put my car away at the end of october. I said I wanted to meet with you guys at least once again before I put it away because the only night of the week that is good for me is sunday. I am in school every other night from 5-9:30 and I work on sat nights at 3 in st thomas. Also Mr. K, I see you almost every sat night in st thomas.

just an idea. dont matter to me.

nobody going to cscs on sunday? meet in london and then tour to sparta?

ya deal. i was goin anyways. what time it start. lets meet at what ever time it starts and then cruise there, not wait in line and be fashionable late. jk but serious ill meet and cruise.

anyone else in?

we can meet at the mcdonalds just off the wellington exit from the 401 and cruise up wellington to sparta. common guys!

Would but cant, I have to work :frowning: take good pictures.

lets meet up on september 20th sunday. at around 7. Same spot as before

crap i cant go either. sorry!

i am up for a meet on the 20th