London Area members - [wednesday's @ 9:45pm]

Lol, Dont talk to me about room. Single car garage. Super crowed with my parents shit. Plus I have a rb20 sitting on the floor haha.

Cant wait for spring time.

mine is in a single car garage with one foot behind the car, 3 inches in front of the car, shelves down one side and a 1200cc cruiser motorbike on the other side. I could only open my car door about 6 inches to get in or out.

Haha, ok ok. You win

Why did you chose an RB20?

Cheap, sounds nice, different, reliable, decent power

I think I may drive down this summer to one of your meets with some friends.

Are the turn outs decent?

i am sure we could have a big meet, see if we could get people from further away from london to come.

There usually isnt a big turn up. Me, stu, corey, neon_rain (forogt your name sorry), ummm Thats about it for the 240’s haha. lots of ricers :smiley:

But there are other cars that show up also? Not just 240s?

Yah, some IS250/300, umm, rx8’s, Those are the nice looking cars lol. The rest is like, corolla’s, umm other weird cars. Kinda fun. Good just to chill and talk. Come to one see how you like it.

Sounds like a decent turn out. Hopefully in the spring I’ll come on up with some friends if their cars are running by then lol.

PM me when in the spring you guys start meeting up and theres decent turnouts.

Check out www.londonautoclub.org. It’s london’s biggest car club/scene.

ya but they are all jerk lol jut kidding. son240 london area meets are where its at when we can actually decide on a date. at least this summer there will be 2 rb20s. an ill be sitting around 350whp. it will be there first time im actually the fastest person in a group lol

LAC>90% D-bags

So, with this nice weather we have been having when are you guys pulling out your cars?

not till the end of april porbably. I have some stuff I need to take car of before it is ready for the road. What all have you done to get your car to put down 350whp stu?

Just saw you driving Corey. I was in a redish/maroonish Hyundai Touson driving beside you on Oxford. I kept peeping over at you, but I dont think you recognize me without my car.

Car looks good though :slight_smile:

sorry I didn’t see you. So now that it is nice when are we gonna start having meets again?

well my car is stuck in toronto getting tuned till at earliest monday. so anytime after that im usually good.

Not sure if anyone still uses SON, but whos going to Bings meet? Anybody want to cruise up with me? Me and Corey did it last year.