London Area members - [wednesday's @ 9:45pm]

Ok, how about tomorrow. Tomorrow around 8 that good for everyone?

next week works best for me. how about monday at 730 at the usual sears parkinglot

Ok, Monday works.

I am in.

Is tomorrow still good with everyone??

tomorrow works for me…is it the masonville sears parking lot?

tomorrow we meet. Its oxford and wonderland. There is a mcdicks, sears outlit, and kelseys. Around 7?

Anybody going to DMCC on sept 18th 19th?

where is it? anyone going to the last cscs, im thinking about running some road course there. anyone up for it>?

DMCC is in bowmansville. its by Oshawa. Should be good. I just want to go on the Sunday and watch the drifting.

Im going to enter in cscs just for lapping. Depending on how my car is running lol

lets lap together!

Meet next week???

I will not be attending because I am on afternoons right now. Also does anybody have a fender roller or know of somewhere local that has one they rent out? My new tires come in on monday and i may need to make some room.

Gay :frowning: lol. Ill come, Ill bring Brian (blue skyline) and his buddy Raf (rx7)

Bring brian and RAF for sure. I’ll bring shariq with the green 240. New in town. So I figure meet fo an hour and then cruise. I figure we will cruise from winderland down to western campus to see the girls and then through dt to welligton and hit highway cruise back to wonderland and call it.

So what day works best next week for everyone but Corey cause he is working. I’m good for a 7 oclcok meet. Day doesn’t matter.

Date is set for Monday, If you cant make it your gay. Sorry Corey :slight_smile:

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Oh, bring friends. No corollas please

it’s ok. Nobody knows anyone with a fender roller though??

tim with the 180sx has a roller for hire i forget what he charges. be carefull with it, you break it you bought it. hes very attached to that roller lol

any meets happening anytime soon in london? getting my car out of the body shop hopefully this week sometime.

Sure, Im down.