Long time lurker

Name is dave mccarty, i have been a long time lurker and finally decided to join up. For some reason i like reading the threads where you guys bash the shit out of new members. Luckily I dont have a piece of shit car in which you guys can rip me a new asshole. I do ride motorcycles though, and when i saw your addition of ride ny i had to join up! I ride an 06 gsxr 1000 red and black. Wont be around to long for the remainder of the year because of boot camp and m.c.t! But I hope too see some you guys around the capital region!

Lol welcome and you should read up on my welcome thread…being a girl and driving a mustang i guess is the worst combo for this site

Welcome!

We’ll find a reason regardless :number1

Welcome

Will do haha

Lets see pics of the bike

…not exactly sure if this will work

It worked. It’s just upside down

Upside down…

And yes that is vlads sv

I said it joking before but did you really just bump your own intro thread in someones intro thread… Attention whore doesn’t even do it justice lol…

I only mentioned it because of what he wrote about lurking and enjoying people getting bashed which is all i get

I was about to say. :lol

Nice Gixxer. I’ve always liked the newer Gixxer’s. Damn shame they tend to be labeled with the term “squid” because they are actually very nice bikes.

Welcome to Shift!
Don’t mind Jenzlikesponiez she’s on the sagrits.

Welcome. Glad to have anyone who isn’t Jen.

Fixed it for ya. Welcome. :lol

Are you really a “scropion”? :lol

Every now and then i do get a little bit squidish. Lol. Thanks for the welcome tho guys!

I think the reason you are mean to me is that you actually like me and are afraid to show it…:hug

:expressionless:

Posts Per Day: 20.29

Has to be the highest on shift.

:facepalm