Look at my new car!!!!!

I feel bad enough bringing it up in his new car thread. In fact I’ve been following it since yesterday without commenting because didn’t want to be the first to bring up IMS problems (I let cretinx do that).

Besides, my next car will be a convertible so I don’t want his car. :slight_smile:

I appreciate the heads up from you and everyone else. If I see a plume of smoke I will just steer towards a tree. lol

Are you worried at all being so low miles and being older? I would think a 2005 with only 2000 miles would be sitting around all the time and probably have more things needing to be replaced soon from drying out and getting worn and being too old for a normal warranty from the maker.

Great pickup but just wondering if that crossed your mind and if that was any factor.

It did but, this car was stored in a heated garage and everything looks brand new. If it were outside exposed to UV, hot, cold, moisture, etc I would be more concerned. I don’t think this car has ever even been wet!

Edit: It was a specially built, heated, one car garage so there was literally no “traffic” in and out from other cars. It was more like a hermetically sealed vault. lol

It even sat on a tile floor. :slight_smile:

edit: Yes that is a large F40 model and Ferrari and Pantera posters on the wall. He has had some neat cars.

so…you buy the powerstroke that is known for engine problems, then you buy the p car that is known for engine problems. yikes.

all kinding aside, congrats. it looks stupid clean. :tup:

And an RS6. lol

Thanks.

you forgot the rs6

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

lol beat me to it

Next will be a Range Rover.

why stop there?

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/12/2009/06/lambo_on_fire_jalopnik-topshot.jpg

At least insurance covers that. :slight_smile:

I have the cable from my tune through Softronic.

I was impatient so I already purchased it. I purchased the professional kit so I could help all of my Porsche buddies. :slight_smile:

50 years of the 911 and 20 years of membership in the PCA helped motivate me to get back into my favorite brand again.:slight_smile:

:bigtup:

That is worse than the Corvette wave!

Sweet.

This made me laugh very hard. Not a bad plan.

Awesome pickup though, car looks great. I love the looks of a 997 C2S.

Yay my Durametric Pro just arrived. If any of you Porsche(old or new) guys need to use it let me know, I am an expert with computers and the like. :wink:

Class action affects all cars until the direct injected motors of 2008/2009, so keep an eye on it.

I do believe by 2005 they fitted a proper air oil separator.