Look what's shakin' at OST tonight.....

:bsflag:

No way!. I raced Slater and Fran…

that one time…

…like 8 months ago.

lol fran races people on a daily basis, he will run the same car 5 times from a roll each race varying in 5MPH increments

Nice. Any more updates?

:rofl:

Latest update… Dennis Lindberg (driver) made all the necessary passes to qualify to go over 300mph. In the first pass using the new license at mile #2 or 3, going 284mph, the EGT light came on. Dennis stated that “he had plenty of pedal left” but lifted to address the problem. Rob called and we decided to add fuel at the upper rpm/boost levels (we tried this on the dyno under a load and it cost us 100whp, but what’s 100hp when you’re making 1800?). The car was put back in the staging lane but never got another run that day. That evening Dennis was called back to Denmark for some type of emergency. Rob decided to go through the licensing process and made all the runs necessary to go over 200mph (200-250) but never got to make additional runs due to it being the last day of the event. All in all things went well. It would have been nice to set a record but hey… That’s racing! The car is on it’s way back and intact, the short block held up well and nothing broke! The car will be back on the dyno for some tuning for Maxton. Maybe Rob will crank up the boost since Maxton is only a mile. Is 2000whp going to be a new record?

wow congrats

Texas mile today,
UGR Lambo went 226
Hennessey Ford GT went 222
Tommy Bahn Supra went 226
SW’s Supra at 243

The OP car is fast as hell I’d like to see how it stacks up against those other cars in a standing mile, and how they’d measure up at the salt flats.

edit: I was wrong about the results of this fall’s TM

Good stuff Mike!