lookie what i bought!!!!!!!

bought her yesterday but still working out the fine print and everything so still not 100% mine. arriving hopefully before june.

1989 silvia k`s
what the seller says it has…
hks bov
trust intake
sr20 ugraded turbo
kimioto(?) exhaust
spearco rims
lowered

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v683/arabian_ryda/silvia.jpg

who did you buy it through? or are you bringing it in yourself? looks good btw

im bringing it in myself. took me forever to figure out how to do it though im so fuckin slow lol. thanks i hope it looks better in person.

anyone know when the next ship is coming in?

well i know my new cars arrive on the 15th in vancouver? did your car make that boat?

my car has not been sent to port yet. but i was told sometime in may. is there a date for a boat in may i should know about?

seriously have fun with shipping…thats all i have to say

yeah I agree with shipping …soo backed up lately …

the damn boat is never consistant. Id just get your car to Yoko soon so you get it sooner.

yeah get that car to yokohama and beg them to give you a spot on the boat :slight_smile:

its a little harder than that right now … and port fees are killer to have it sit there if it misses a boat

my guy talked to the conductor and he said there is no room on the ship for april. he is gonna try all he can to get me on in may. they tell me its very expensive and not good for the car to be exposed to the ocean breeze very long. these guys seem to know what there doing i geuss we will see how good there word is.