lookie what we just got in.

i wonder if that wedding band is starting to increase the rate at which full homosexuality will occur… cause I mean it was definitely happening before… just seems like it’s picking up speed…

Coming from the guy who daily drives a GM vehicle…and a 5.slow to compensate for small cockage :kekegay:

i dont drive a 5.slow/ i have one that is broke

i know Chad i’m just messin’ with ya :blue:

on a side note…i used a similar response about the neon i used to own lol

we took the rhinos out the other day and the one guy that owns millers yamaha had his silver srt8 jeep, they are sooo nice.

a Grand Cherokee?

:confused:

am i missing something?

is there a lotus elise being obscured by it? or a corvette hiding behind it?

surely you lot aren’t beating your dicks over a jeep.

I mean they are defiantly not a Scion XA, ill give you that… but the SRT Jeep is still a bad ass ride. :rolleyes:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i only spent $14000 on a gay car.

that cherokee is over $40000 of gay car.

Yes, a 430 HP 4800 lb SUV that can click off mid 13’s and 0-60 in 4.5 seconds is gay. Very Gay. :ugh:

it’s fucking supergay.

Chrysler. Three owners in ten years. I fucking wonder why.

while all of what you are saying is all true, I am still somewhat drawn to it. But then again when i grew up half the people I knew had them, and I always liked them.

and you’re taste in cars is fucking terrible so I don’t want to hear anymore of your shit.

The 87hp Xa remains the steadfast choice of heterosexual alpha males everywhere, while the 425hp 6.1L Hemi Jeep that does 60 faster than most true to life sports cars…is gay…riiiiiiiight.

Just stop now while your ahead.

87hp? dear god my NX has more hp than that

My neighbor works for Millers Yamaha. Did you go down to Ohiopyle with 30+ people to ride?

/off-topic

Shoulda bought the xB so you don’t have to turn away as much pussy when they’re clawing at the handles.

:bowdown:

We didn’t go to Ohiopyle, we did however go to Creek Falls (creek hills) out towards Perryopolis, its HUGE up there, you could use gps if you dont know your way.

Whos your neighbor that works for Millers? They sponsor my friend Brian Green (chub) and his sister Sissy for motocross.

We had like 13 Rhinos up there, a few quads, and one guy on a YZ250.

Big Ernie who owns millers, was beating the piss out of his Rhino, they were all drunk, it was kinda funny!