Lookin for a maf sensor intake adapter

For my vw 2001 jetta gls. Anyone know where to get one?

what? 2.0 or 1.8t ?

2.0l

boat anchor.

why dont you check out one of the VWVortex vendors. or just stick a filter on a metal tube.

i have an 1.8t intake that might work. wicked cheap. for reals. 20 bucks with a filter.

wheres that hah. you think they have em at pepboys?

i have no idea. why do you need an “adapter” anyways? your MAF sensor housing is ROUND. intake on a 2.0 isnt going to be worth the money youll spend unless youre spending under 50$ and even then the gains are marginal at best.

go on vwvortex…

pepboys sucks for that type of shit . If you feel like getting raped go to the dealer. Try germanautoparts.com

i think hes looking for an intake, not the actually MAF sensor. and if hes not, he needs to clarify things.

oh , in that case try vendors on vtex

or my SICK intake for 20$ with filter

Shit added 40 hp to your whip

i put one on my 1.8t for about a week. it was wicked loud. stock airbox went back on after that. its some aluminum tube with a filter. certainly good for 30-40WHP.

I did the stock air box shaved and thought it worked better then a cai. Had more torque for sure.

i am looking for the intake. and i know my sensor is round but the clamp is before the sensor therefore i need a adapter

?!?!?!?? what are you trying to install? do you have parts already? or are you retarded?

Keep it how it is you will learn the hard way on a vw.

your car sucked, that is all. a 2.0 is dummy proof in many aspects. but spending money to mod a 2.0 8v by installing an intake is silly. just put a K&N panel filter in it.

dude the clamp is before the maf sensor ok. So therefore when i buy a intake i cant eliminate the stock air box i have on now and just clamp it to the hose. So i need a adapter to hook straight to my maf sensor then put intake on the adapter. You get it now?

nvm i got it end conversation lol:number1

ROFL welcome to shift.

you figured out that the piece unbolts from the upper airbox lid didnt you.:ponder

Food for thought. A 2.0L NA motor with $2000 worth of mods, wont make the power a chipped 1.8T will. Performance mods on a 2.0 are a waste of money.

If you want a car to fit into the VW clicks, keep the hood closed & leave the powertrain stock. Put money into nice suspension, IE coil overs (not Nuespeed race sprieengz on stock struts that will blow the valves in a week), get some nice wheels, 2 piece maybe, BBS-shits or something. Head down the “looks” road, people wont bag on you for that.

A 2.Slow Liter is like buying a first class ticket to a AAA meeting. Once you accept you have a problem, you can move on and be accepted by the group.