Looking at 2 cars

Would you go with

A-http://rochester.craigslist.org/car/425193214.html

or B-http://rochester.craigslist.org/car/425174462.html

And please leave the Ford vs Chevy bias aside, looking strictly from the perspective of go fast

I’d take the stang

yeah the mustang looks good… and FAST. :slight_smile:

http://images.craigslist.org/01011201031101041020070917922d6d4f2ee840bf020042a0.jpg

mustang FTW

stanger for sure

mustang looks cool.

chevy parts = cheaper

Well lets see you cryed about how loud your car was and how much it got you pulled over and the camaro says “loud and nasty”

And then your also looking at a RED mustang with slicks/skinnys and god only knows how loud that is…

:tup:

[quote=“Gus,post:6,topic:35558"”]

mustang looks cool.

chevy parts = cheaper

[/quote]

Mustang stuff is pretty dirt cheap too.

That stang looks so damn mean! Gotta love the notchbacks. I think you’d REALLY piss off your neighbors with either of the cars. I don’t understand your logic sometimes.

They are both good looking cars, and I hate to say it, but i think i’d take the stang. It looks more ready to go then the camaro.

The stanger looks nice. Too bad they’re both automatics.

Stang!

Mustang OBVIOUSLY. Its a nice notch and ready to go…
And ignore those who say “automatics suck this and suck that”…They have NO clue… you would love the C4 auto trans, so long as it has a manual valve body…which im sure it does. .especially if the car sees the track alot. Im Going auto in mine this winter except a c6.

That’s a good looking notch.

Well, if u build a turbo engine…that quiets things down a bit…lol

Also, Im a GM swayed guy and I’d rather buy the Mustang since its set to go. The camaro owner says that it needs tuned. So, I’d guess something isnt right with it and ~maybe~ its the tune, but who knows. I’d be concerned to buy anything thats apready setup to go fast. For two reasons, I didnt build it, I dont ~really~ know what cam, or what any of the internals really are. Ya know?

Stang like woah.

I’m loving the Mustang ad, and here’s why:

• mass calibrated mass calibrated what? meaning the Air mass meter is calibrated to the injectors?
  • distributer
  • exaust
  • borded out I love this phrase
  • nitrous system with fooger 2 stage this sounds like a Scot swearing
  • preformance gauges meaning they’re just not quite there yet?
  • monster tact which you’ll need a lot of when trying NOT to piss off your neighbors

There are a few more, but these are the ones that jumped right out at me.

And on the serious side, I’d hit the Mustang in a heartbeat

[quote=“bracketracer,post:17,topic:35558"”]

• monster tact which you’ll need a lot of when trying NOT to piss off your neighbors

[/quote]

:lol: Jackass…

Personally, no clutch no care. But if that doesn’t bother you, I’d go Mustang since the Camaro says it still needs a tune aka might not run well.

DIY>Prebuilt and running>half built and God only knows if a quick tune or tear down “what the fuck did this guy do” is required.

But I also have no personal experience with heavily modified cars so you should really read my post as: “Pancakes.”

[quote=“bracketracer,post:17,topic:35558"”]

• nitrous system with fooger 2 stage this sounds like a Scot swearing

[/quote]

:lol: Coffee just met keyboard

Mustang, however that post looks hella sketchy.