Looking for 440 Dodge engine

My mother-in-law just asked me where to find a 440 dodge engine so I’m passing the question on to the vast knowledge of shift. Not sure if she is looking for carb’d or FI (if it even exists) but I would assume carb’d. My best guess is that it will be for a friend of hers’ race car (dirt racing at L.V.) Let me know if anyone has something or knows where we can find one.
Thanks

Kenny

Just found out that it is for an old motorhome. So 440 Carb’d… I think it is the same 440 as a car, but not 100% sure.

motorhome would probably have the 440-3. I think they are mostly the same except the cam, and something to do with coolant flow in the heads so you can’t put a regular 440 head on it without overheating…

ahh… good to know. I found an ad on craigslist for 2 440’s… one out of a motorhome and one out of an imperial i think it was. Also included the trans… might have to check it out (rebuild both, sell one, profit???)

how much ya wanna pay ? i know of a healthy 440 with low miles that was in a 3/4 ton truck carb -pan complete

I think she’s looking for something fairly inexpensive. How much is it? and is it the 440-3?

not sure ill find all info out tonight for ya