poll for my truck....

so here it is, which one do i choose, all of them are available to me, i just dont know what i should pick.

you suck at the internet, there is no poll and no information

how about a nice chevy 383

or a 454?

Mopar=teh suck

Buuuttttt. If you must, go with the 440 :stuck_out_tongue:

You know all the sayings

Go big or go home
Bring slicks not excuses
Anal only hurts the first few times
Etc. etc.

:rofl:

440 werd

I know absolutely nothing about your truck, your project, your goals, or to be honest those motors. So I voted for the biggest one. :slight_smile:

straight line power (drags, not auto courses,) just straight lines.

Hmmm…I’d go with the Big Block. My ex-uncle had an old Dodge 1ton duelie flatbed pickup, and he put a 440 in it…was a beast. My aunt has it in her backyard now. Rotting away :frowning:

X2

528 Crate

dawt

SR20DET…

lol

d15ftw

thats what i try to tell her

i’d check out the cost difference between the 360 and 440. if money was no object, go 440, obviously - if straightline speed is all you want. but you didn’t mention anything about budget, so go from there, i suppose.

there is no budget cap. =)

what is the truck?

what will it be used for? (DD, only track, weekend track then the mud, only mud?)

528 crate hemi installed by the reanimated corpses of john lingenfelter and mickey thompson

the truck is 2wd, it will be “street legal” when im done but, without mufflers, etc. etc.

as i stated before, i want straight line power, but still be able to drive around town.

RB26

500" tall deck ls1 :slight_smile:

572 crate bowtie
518 hemi crate