Looking for a box that will fit my front lip of my car

As the title says… i am looking for a box so that i can ship out my stock front lip from my car… it’s about 5ft 2inches in length… and about 1ft wide. if anybody has a box that big please let me know…

here’s a pic of the lip

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/SkunkApe/DSC01440.jpg

i can make a custom box if you have a large enough piece of cardboard

When I sold my lip, I had to make a custom box too

i work at the UPS Store. we usually charge a shitload of money to make boxes, but i’ll help ya out :wink: im working thursday night form 5-8 if u wanna stop in its the UPS Store on the corner of sheridan and sweethome

yea mike…if i find nothing by thursday i’ll def stop in around 5 :slight_smile:

thanks bro

Call a bicycle shop and ask for a bike box. You should be able to convert that easily.

No, fuck that. Get a snowboard box.

just wrap it in a lot of bubble wrap. I shipped a lot of stuff in just bubble wrap. Its not made of something thats going to crack or anything right???

ehhh UPS will charge you for an “unusual shaped item” which basically doubbles the price of the shipping because its not a box so they cant stack it

word…mike i will prob stop by tomorrow then. if that’s ok?

yeah just dont come RIGHT at 5…gotta make sure my boss is outta there :wink: anytime after 5:30-6 should be good. we close at 8.

alright… i’ll prob stop in around 6ish then :slight_smile:

bump

also need either 1 big box or 2 boxes that will fit tires…size 235/45 17

anybody have anything… mike? LOL

shit i need a box to ship out my system set-up thang…

i think i’m gonig to this place that sells ovens n shit… i don’t know what i’m gonna do either.

i’m shipping greyhound i think too.

get outta my thread hijacker :stuck_out_tongue:

remember when dos got code red on his white shirt, lol that was funny

^^idiot goose

:baby:

waht kind of tires 235/45/17 are my size

just winter tires