Looking for a *CLEAN* S13 Hatch

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23053[/ATTACH]

Looking to buy a clean s13 Hatch. NO RUST BS.

I had to make this photo because it’s how I feel right now.

Many other threads with guys advertising their hatch’s for sale or guys giving leads to decent ones. Welcome to the club doe, and good luck :D.

yea… lots of garbage here. only good ones are from the us

This. Basically save up the cash flow and hit the US or I hear the BC area is decent.

pm purestock the link is in the other thread looking for a rust free hatch… look and u will find…

you mean the red 240? it seems like it been repainted… who knows what’s under the paint…

I’ve looked it over pretty good, and I don’t see any evidence of patches or bondo… I think if you took the time to go see it, you’d be pleased.

+1. If I was in the market, I would be all over it. I have a 180sx so no needs.

^ but its unknown kms

but who cares? Does the mileage on the engine it doesnt have scare you? lol

Cars that are around 20 years old and wry about kms??

Rust is the problem here folks… not kms lol

Bring a magnet with you if you’re worried about bondo under the paint. And km’s in a shell…lol

Has anyone seen the white 240sx for $6000? Any words on the condition ?

You mean mine? silvia front?
Small hole in the trunk, some bondo in the engine bay, rails seem decent no holes.
Driver’s side door scratches the side skirts, and bumper-skirt-rearbumper are moulded together.
But I got it running again so I don’t really want to sell it unless I get a good deal lol.

Was referring to the stock white s13 with ka and some suspension work done to it.

just buy my clean hatch chassis and buy a ka for 10cents and drive it.

I wouldnt buy anything from you ever after the one sale you made.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/26020005.jpg

Hahahahahaha. GTFO

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

This thread makes me feel this way