looking for a few preban AR mags

I’m in the market for a few AR15 30 round mags (4 or 5). I’ve tryed NY firearms and haven’t had much luck. I would really like to meet in person if possible.

there is some posted in the wantad. guy wants $30 a piece, maybe you could talk him down? if you worked out a deal and bought the lot of 7 from him i would be interested in buying 2 or 3 of them from you if you didnt want to keep all 7.

Ill check and see how many i have laying around.Might be willing to part with some. Also selling a dpms 16 inch Ar if you know anyone interested. Will be posting it up on here soon.

Try taylor and vadney spoorting goods in schnectady they have them sometimes as well as B+J Guns on central in colonie. B+J is pretty expensive usually

thats about what they should cost brand new in the box. I won’t pay more then 20 a piece for used. I found a guy on NY firearms not too far away that I’m trying to work a deal with now.

I would be interested in some mags depending on what they are. I saw your forsale thread, but I already have a similarly equiped S&W 16" AR.

I have 3 Okay brand preban 30 rd mags. very little use. Looking to get 20 a clip

Are they metal or composite?

All 3 are metal

steel aluminum? any stamping on them?

shoulda went to the gun show by the egg today, 30 round mags were only $13.

I have some metal 30 rounders with Magpul followers and ranger plates… PM me what your willing to pay for them and I will let you know. Please keep in mind the ranger plates and followers add around $8.00 / per clip… I also have all supporting preban info including packaging, and stamped plates…

[QUOTE=toomanycamaros;743772]steel aluminum? any stamping on them?[/QUOTE

Sorry, they are aluminum and dated inside mags if you take plates off bottom. Dated 87, 91,87

Lots of them here. I just bought 10 for $15 a piece shipped.