WTB Preban AR15 magazines

PM me if you have any for sale

Also looking for a stripped lower if anyone has one

Check on NYFirearms.com.

I have several, but none I’m willing to let go of.

Word. Mine stay put, but if you post a WTB thread on NYFA you’ll get a few posts/pms from members that do sell them.

Prices have already gone up 60-75% on them. I bought most of mine when you could get dated mags in the teens, now you’ll be lucky to find a dated mag under $30.

guy i work with just picked up a couple this year at a gun show for under 15 each, i think i’m gonna have to wait for a gun show unless i can buy them in bulk and save a buck. gunbroker has them for 30-40 a pop

I have not been keeping up with the prices of anything. So what your saying is one of my investments i made has actually gone up in value?!

It only goes up when you sell, so sell to me

I’ve got a few… give me a day or 2 to see how many I can let go of.

well…

Muh bad. Totally forgot about the post. I will swing by the house tomorrow evening. I set a reminder in my phone this time :retardclap

Who SELLS anything firearm related?!

People who have way more than they need. Plus I’ve got a box of the new magpul 30’s anyway.

But I’ve got 8 prebans I’ll let go of @jse

You have an FFL or are a cop/correction officer?

Pm’d

:lurk

Army. Got em for afghan. Still in and they’re at my unit… so ftp.

I’ve heard that you can use any metal clips… even the pre-bans aren’t dated in some cases, so you can sort of get away with it that way.

So if that’s the case, as long as you stay away from the plastic clips, you should be ok?

Just something I heard… correct me if I’m wrong.

Lol, just making sure. Don’t want people posting publicly if they may be in violation of New York bullshit.

That’s not the case. Typically, unmarked metal mags are pre-ban. They also have date stamped pre-bans too. Those are worth $5-10 more per mag. Another way to know if it’s pre-ban is if it was made by some companies that went out of business shortly before the ban.

Also, all mags made between 9/94 and 9/04 will say “For LE/MIL only” or something along the lines of that.

Manufacturers didn’t know that there’d be a ban on mags back then, hence why most have no stampings at all.

Also, Orlite, who only made pre-bans, are polymer/plastic, but a much lower quality than just about all other mags made.

The most important thing to remember is that it is the prosecutor’s job to prove the mags are illegal… It’s not your job to prove they’re pre-ban. Sure, you may not be able to prove they’re legal, but if the prosecutor can’t prove otherwise, you’re good to go.

Good to know, thank you! I just bought a Ruger AR, so I’m still learning about all of these PIA laws that go along with it.

:number1 :number1