Looking for a four wheeler

Anyone have anything for sale ? Trying to plow my driveway and trail ride a bit. I really don’t want to buy a new one because I don’t want a loan.

Well mine is out of the question. Do you have a budget?

Pay cash

I have my 97 Kawasaki Prairie 400 4x4 auto for sale. Low miles, been used once or twice a year for the past 5 years. Would be perfect for this kind of thing. Just had over $700 worth of work done after sitting for a year…new tires, oil change, carbs cleaned, new battery, brake adjustment, tune up, etc. Looking for $2000. Have pics but for some reason upload on here keeps failing.

Trying around $4000 range . Hopefully something 07+ newer. I was suggested to look at Yamaha grizzlys and Suzuki king quads .

For that range you can’t go wrong with a honda rancher… lots of them on c-list. Hondas are bulletproof, and my buddy has a 420 rancher with exhaust. Scoots pretty good.

I love my sportsman 800, things a beast, does water wheelies lol. I use mine to plow with too

Auto for plowing is much nicer. I’d steer away from polaris, grizzly aren’t bad, I had to rebuild my mom’s 700 at 1800 miles and my neighbor blew a fist size hole in his 660 motor. Sit on a few and drive a few. If your plowing get a winch and synthetic rope.

Correct I’ve been looking a few weeks. I currently got out of jet Sking and want a small toy / work machine for around the house.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/snw/4623758866.html

Something like this maybe? Just try to get the price down? I wish it had a winch on it

That looks really clean, my only concern worth the push button shift is getting it into reverse. My grandmas you have to press a button down on the brake lever then shift into reverse. Kinda a pain