looking to buy a 4x4 quad questions

looking to buy a new 4x4 quad for plowing snow+having some fun riding.
I looked at the Polaris 300 hawkeye 4x4 and
Kawasaki prarie 360 4x4
I actually would like a sportsman 500 but the things are pricey!. my question is can you haggle a little on the price or do you basically pay whatever the sticker is on them? Polaris has an incentive on the 07’s of $1 rebate per CC
thanks

You can haggle price on anything…if i were you, i would get a honda foreman…you cant beat them for the price, tons of torque too…deal with them and tell them you will only take it if they give you a snow plow too…thats what i did on mine, free plow and winch and 12v powerpoint, and i got the price dropped $500! just dont give in and dont act too interested…youll find a good deal

i love my polaris magnum 350. its like a cadillac. big seat push button 4x4. automatic. not the fastest thing in the world, but it would pull my scrambler 500 out of the mud everytime

i just recently purchased a honda rancher and i love it. i used it for pushing snow on my grandfathers farm this past winter and it did great.

I have a foreman 450es, and i have had honda quads before…you really cant kill them no matter what you do…

x2

the ranchers are bad ass there tanks they go just about anywhere i’ve tried with them, my 2 uncles both have 2 of them…they full instrument panel with a speedo, odometer, gear indicator, push buttom 4wheel, it can be switched from a auto to push button shift…and i’ve had them doing about 50-55mph which aint to shabby for what they are

My brother is selling a 01 I believe… Yamaha Kodiak, 4wd… its a fun quad… and I think its pretty cheap, pm me if interested. He is selling it because he just bought a new YZF 450.

i have an 06 foreman 4x4 es and i love it it can go anywhere and pull through anything with the mud tires i have on it. Plenty of torque for digging in the mud and anything else i wanna do. Just not fast enough trading it tomorrow for an 07 brute force 650 4x4i. Now that thing is FAST. I work at uniontown kawasaki if you have any questions about the prarie or anything call me 724-434-2500. Ask for andy