Looking for a good rpg game

I have never played an rpg game unless vice city is one. I’m bored and i just want to find a good long complex game. I mostly play need for speed, and gta. what is a good rpg game for someone that hasn’t played one before. I just became interested after i read the oblivion thread and just became interested. I have a pretty good computer so i will like a newer game with amazing graphics. Thanks

pm ninja

and say good by to your life.

If you can stand 2-D graphics. Fallout 1, and 2 are a must play! Seriously these games kick so much ass I can’t even sit (or shit for that matter) anymore. :tup:

fallout looks really cool, but i never played it

im a huge fan of ff7 and star ocean serires… oh god dont get me started… RPGS will take ur life away…

Start with fun ones :

FFII

Super Mario RPG

any free ones you can get online? (via bit torrent or some server)

i need something new to keep me busy, my palms are getting hairy.

Do you have any game consoles? like snes or ps1/2

I would recommend Suikoden I or II for PS one. If you really want you can find an emulator for any good RPG for any system but I do recommend buying a controller to play with and not a keyboard

ff7 ftw :slight_smile:

oh yes Sukoden is fun. i have 3 for ps2

fallout 2 :tup:

you could increase your sexual prowess by becoming a gigilo. then you could please all the women in the game… then kill them shortly thereafter and take their money.

i love that game, and i need it again :X

eq2

Its not a true RPG but Zelda: Ocarina of Time is amazing

you mean ever crack?

Haha, word. Or getting the really bad ending by killing every single NPC in the game took weeks to do. I’m going to try doing the entirely melee only soon. :tup:

I ususally like to read what u guys are saying but i would just like some game titles, not small bickering back and forth. Thanks

Much like a car forum, nerds like have different opinions too. :tup:

Fable (XBox, and PC. Very open-ended, quite pretty too. )
Chrono Trigger for SNES
Chrono Cross for PSX (not as good, but still good)
Adventure for the 2600 (THE original RPG)

Might & Magic
Zork
Ultima IV

:stuck_out_tongue:

Zork FTW :tup:

It’s so wierd because nothing makes sense. :slight_smile:

wow find your own fucking game then you assclown

Action RPG: Oblivion - Elder Scrolls on Xbox360 and PC
If you like Dragon Ball animation, or you are not bothered by it, and you like a good story line that has great voice over’s I would recommend Dragon Quest VIII
and if you want to try an MMO, then I can recommend FF, but it is not for a novice player, so you might like WoW more