Looking for a great local shop.

I’m looking to get 4.56 gears installed on my 07 Mustang GT in the neat future. Anyone recommend a local shop or dealership for great service and great prices? I’d like the install to be warranted too.

4.56 gears? Why such a large gear?

:rofl: warranty

:burnout:I know a guy in Negley Ohio that works at Morrow Ford and does work on the side.

We could do it no problem and they will not make noise like some other shops will!!!:rolleyes: the shop number is 724-737-5088, and were called Rodeheaver’s…

Rodeheaver’s is in fact a great shop.

Everyone has 4.10s i wanna be different. Is there anything wrong with 4.56s?
Also its not a DD, just a toy.

maybe 430 would be better

how tall of tire you running? is it a max effort type car? i will admit 456 is a blast around town. but my advice is plan everything out make sure your future mods will work with what you choose. see what cam/blower/nitrous you plan on. and make a matched combo.

im running the stock 17" right now. Im prolly going for a safe bolt on weekend car. Intake, muffler delete, canned tune, 4.56s. If i run into more money id do full exhaust and edlebrock / procharger. I dont really want to open the engine up unless it blows. The car might only go to the track once or twice ever.

very good advice. 4.56’s might be more than you bargained for.

Do you like driving around in 3rd gear now?

I usually putt around in 5th around town. I want to top out 5th when i do a top speed run. What gears will do that? lol… Maybe i should just save up for a tr6060

Sorry to hear. Ask him if he has a titanium gray interior 92lx mustang interior there that they forgot to install back in 2003.

Rodeheavers is a great shop and prob the best prices you’ll find around. plus they do a ton of mustang work, esp gears

http://www.wolfpackspeed.com/

They do a lot of mustang work…very good guy.

5th gear with 4.56’s in your car could be similar to what 3rd gear is now (depending on the gear ratio that is in it currently).

What kind of top speed you planning? How often do you do top speed ‘runs’?

I think we need a little more info to give you an accurate answer. What is it you are actually trying to acheive?

Im just looking for the fastest bolt on setup i can get. id like to top out 130 in 5th gear. Going for axle back deletes, intake, tune, gears, MGW STS, plugs, tires, UD pulleys, drive shaft. In that order. Maybe a blower in 2 years or so. I just bought the car 3 weeks ago so im still learning about S197s.

gears are the best bang for the buck!!

4.56’s will incinerate your rears tires. FUN! FUN! FUN!