Looking for a new affordable vehicle...

And even gayer… Hummer H3’s are in my price range if I look for the right one… Any known issues with those dumb 5cyl engines?

I’d get a Colorado or Canyon, but I want a SUV…

pices of shit ,same problems as the trailbalzer …oh and my friend has a 4 runner there, dark blue great shape

it’s a totally different platform than the trailblazer though…

i’ll swing by tomorrow and look at it, but if it’s what im looking for then it’s out of my price range, and if it’s in my price range, it’s probably not what i’m looking for… Every 4runner I looked at was 10 grand over my budget.

he is awaitin you ,tell him john waite from park auto sent ya :thumbup your on the friends and family plan:lol

lol

make sure ya tell him we are friends only way he will really work wit ya and ya want me to look car over "or whoever ya want " but if ya say me he will that and ill call ya when its at the shop so ya can see for yourself

k, i’ll try and get up there tomorrow after i pick up all the lines and fittings for my nitrous…

Jim 4 runners are badass, but they are loot.

Wonder if I could tow my car with a 4runner…

Goes to check tow rating

*Edit. That looks like a bad idea for me.

truck will tow a max load of 7000lbs…

Your not supposed to exceed what the Car + Trailer weighs.

Supra: 3500 lbs
Trailer: 3500 or so? lbs.
Watching your 4runnner flip over and do some final destination shit? Priceless.

“There are some things money cant buy, for everything else theres home equity loans.”

Aluminum single car trailer… 1500lbs :hug

Neon… 3000lbs

I don’t care how bad I get flamed for this, I drove an H3 when they first came out and I love them.
It’s sort of a way more snazzy and overpriced Cherokee, but whatever. :lol
4runners are wicked nice, I wanted one when I got my Jeep, but $$$ would not allow it.

I wouldn’t mind an H3 either… http://www.themotorreport.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/hummer-h3.jpg

How cheap are these?

i found a silver one with black 22s, 45k miles for $15k, included stock wheels/tires

Warranty?

It’s a chevy colorado platform, which is the replacement for an s-10 pickup. The SUV based on the S-10 pickup was the blazer, so basically it’s a new blazer.

As long as you realize that it’s not in any way, shape, or form, a Hummer, then it’s okay to own one.

None.

I would get the H3 over the Nitro if the cost was about the same.
If for no other reason other than you would have a black Dodge Nitro towing a Dodge Neon and look like one of “those guys” - you know? :tongue

Mike the Russian has a Black 05 4Runner SR5 I’m gonna go look at today…

Oh I didn’t mean literally, that’s what it reminds me of just because of the shape of the windows, etc.