Looking for a new affordable vehicle...

:ahh

:lol

Shift bonfire?

Oh yeah I got 2 missed calls from ya, but it was about an hour after you called then i forgot to call back :lol
I was up at RPI.

The GTO is my dad’s buddy’s

nice ass car …

gary lozano = srs bzns

Jim, my cousin has one. He can chime in. The back seat is like a wooden bench. Ur homos asses will hurt even more. No jack hammer fuckin back there. The ride is ok. Steering is touchy as hell. They got that snaky dodge ride to them, kinda like a slinky. Drove it to flordia and back, whole hell.

fuck. you got me. i’ll be too drunk and giving you blow jobs. :hug

oh you forgot the fact that one of the keys was at my house and we could of went and took it at anytime :rofl

if u really wanna do that i have a civic with a cage already in it :D… gl on pickin something up jim, the nitro’s have always caught my attention

i like those things. they are kinda girly but cool looking

Woot.

um didnt benz break away from them quite a while ago ?

juss’ sayin:tongue

are u serious

i feel like some membes on here can post any car and get the same response

“wow yea good luck on the purchase, those pt cruisers always been on my mind”

comon get real :rofl this car looks like shit

jim is cool no doubt but the car sucks , sorry

The car blows, but it’s almost brand new, and will do everything I need to to… I can’t find anything else that compares…

I drove Justin’s parent’s Nitro for a day, I didn’t hate it.
I thought it was a comfortable car to drive, seats don’t hurt my back or anything.
If it’s functional for what you need, and the price is right, I don’t see why not get it.

so that mean ur getting a mini van for the bun u have in the oven?

That’s not funny.

its reality!

I’m not knocked up, and let’s keep this on topic.

justins got that SUPA sperm. BOOM and ur preggers. theres no PEN involved. he looked at me one day and i was prego

hahaha deatbeatrec your joke horribly backfired ouch :smiley:

anyways yea get the shit if its what is practical for ya jim i agree ! i just dont like when people say stuff that i dont believe is really what they mean, and not directed at you steve only, i mean u might be honest with that statement but i just feel like alot of people just agree to agree