Looking for a new affordable vehicle...

Car needs a front main seal and the trans started leaking too…

Every time the gas light turns on I add fuel, a quart of oil, 2 quarts of trans fluid, a half gallon of coolant, and a half gallon of wiper fluid. It’s getting ridiculous…

I got the car for free (needed a starter), I’ve had it for almost 5 years, I have about $1500 worth of repairs done to the thing, it’s time to say goodbye.

People at work have been holding off on replacing them on their Intrepid for months.

ohh jeez

Honestly, I could do the front crank seal, donut bushings, and fix the trans leak, but i’m sick of working on that fucking pile of shit… lol

I drive it once a week to my parents house during the summer, other than that, it rots under the tree on the side of my yard.

ok jim it is time to run it at malta in the endro race

Old POS’s certainly arent fun to work on. Ive had my fair share of them and now I want my DD to be nice and reliable

funny you mention this, when i used to work at inferno in latham there was another delivery guy that had a gold dodge intrepid and he ran over a log like 10in in diamete and ripped his rear bumper off and was driving around with just the bumper beam, thing had 100k and was a hunk of shit.

it was i think an 03

tires are bald, with the high torque that engine produces, i dont stand a chance… lol

yea, i’m done with junk. i’ve got a nice DD and thats all i need.

Im sure somebody could find you some ok tires to use in a race. They dont need to match so look around in a junk tire pile.

I’m rolling 198,xxx last time I looked…

The car still runs great, just stupid bullshit that I don’t want to deal with anymore.

dude that would be the shit ,a shift enduro car lets do it

:rofl

I’m down, as long as there’s somewhere to work on the car and somewhere to toss the guts we rip out…

You will be one of those homos! Poopra on the trailer with slicks! :ahh

k-20,s front lawn:ponder

Not my lawn, Talk to big G about that one:thumbup

who is big g?

my dad, big Gary. :lol

ahhhhhhh,where were ya earlier ?i stopped by after the cameo incident nice gto out front