Looking for a new affordable vehicle...

hang on ill see what i can do for ya

Best I found on ebay was $25k with low mileage, black on black. FML…

jim ya know c/p well at all

I love CP… I mean… wait… what?

Not too well, I know most of the major roads.

Well you gotta know route 9 then

ok call 383-3232 ask for larry tell em john from park auto sent ya .or go there he is on rt 9 in c/p about a mile or so south of wal mart on the right lewis henry auto sales is the name of the place talk to him he said he can get ya a good explorere on the cheap or he said he may have what ya lookin for there

i will make fun of you non-stop if you buy that.

well i’ll prob make fun of whatever you buy, so carry on.

http://www.autotrader.com/dealer/ddetail.jsp?dealer_id=500210 look at some of his cars here

I won’t deal with that guy. I almost bought an SRT-4 from the guy before I bought my black one. Guy came off like a douche bag. Wouldn’t let me test drive it. I found out later that the transmission was grenaded in the thing and had the living shit kicked out of it for all of its life. Don’t want to deal with him…

Well he (with John’s help) hooked me up with my truck

from larry ?he never had a srt4 there that was his .was it a blue one ? if so it wasnt his was a dealer that worked out of the same lot as him

Yeah, it was blue, belonged to a girl that I met after the fact.

yeah that wasnt his car …but if ya want a hand wit him just let me know ,ill get a drive in anyone of the cars there and he will let ya bring it up to my shop and look at it also

put a tow hitch on your concord and get a dolly and save the moneyz?

You wont make fun of me if I’m carting 4 homos, 6 cases of beer, tools, and my car to the track, with 4 12’s in the back of it banging the whole time! lol

I would love to see the Concorde hit 200k miles pulling it’s own weight. It’s not going to happen, the car is dangerously unsafe. I think I might do a roll over contest at LVD with it and then donate it to the monster trucks…

ahhh cocordes make awsome field cars as long as they shift and the k-frame aint fallin out

Put it in an enduro at Albany-Saratoga Speedway

Exactly my problem. Scary to drive above 40…

dude the bushings are cheap and easy to install