Looking for a place to stay for ~3-4 months

Anyone know of a decent/cheap 1br place in the Saratoga/Ballston Spa area? I need to be able to park 2 vehicles, and I like my privacy. Only looking because I live with my friend, his wife, and their 3 kids right now and it’s driving me crazy- and that’s all I’m going to say about the situation publicly. Looking for something around the end of this month, definitely before the 1st, and I will only be here until around Thanksgiving before the Navy transfers me to another command. Would also consider sub-leasing with a single person who has an extra room and needs some help with rent. I’m clean, quiet, and prefer to keep to myself. Pets don’t bother me, but I have none of my own. Any questions can be answered further via PM/phone call.

Thanks in advance.

you can move in with me if you don’t mind curry smell, and my excessive masturbation. i bring in hookers and strippers (same thing actually) on the weekends around 5-8am if that’s no big deal for you let me know.

It’s a 2 BR place but i usually sleep on the couch since my dogs sleep on the beds.

if the dogs are on the beds where do the camels sleep?

:rofl:rofl:rofl

singh killin me

Dude where do you live I’ll be over to hang if hookers and blow are present.:excited

fucking Singh. :rofl

One of very few post I loled at posted by singh

singh omg :rofl

:smiley: