looking for a price. to sell my 360 for.

i am wondering what kind of price i shoulod ask for my 1 month old 360 with the 20 gig harddrive one controller 3 months left on lve all hookups and nhl 08, and smackdown vs raw 08.

this isnt a for sale thread just looking to see if i should sell it havent played it since i got this new one from my warranty which was a month ago.

250-300 sounds like a fair deal

did you check ebay to see what used units are going for?

i’ll give you 200 for it :wink: haha

250 ish without games and live. i am also throwing in the wireless controller with the charger and battery.

I new i was going to get the old nyspeed lowball in a non for sale section.lol.

i’d pay 250 with the hockey game, you could keep the wrestling, but im sure some people like that (think north tonawanda)

haha i was just kidding, its worth more than 200, hence the wink… but yes expect to get lowballed on here if you do decide to sell it :rofl:

Definatly knew you where kidding… Also have been on here long enough to know you can get lowballed on anything. lol, even stuff you dont sell.lol.

i would buy it without the games for 250

Id take NHL 08 for a reasonable price

I will be selling as a bundle dont want any left overs. There are also like 5 arcade games on the hardrive as well as some points left. would most likely want 300 bucks.

^fggt. =) trying to save up for a new vehicle?

not really have enough vehicles. but might like to upgrade to a bigger truck.