Looking for advice

other than the occasional indulging of alcohol, water is all I drink. And if I’m drinking its never beer, it’s normally wine, bloody Mary’s, vodka, or shots.

Well we joined the local Y today, it ended up being $48.00 a month, and they only charged us one joiner’s fee instead of 3, so that saved me $100.00. We will try it for a few months, and see what happens. My wife is super happy as they are having evening kick boxing, cardio, and dance classes. My son loves the idea that they have a full blow skate park for summer use. And hell I love all the fine ladys.:smiley: So I’m hoping this works out better than the last time we joined the gym.

I will try to keep you all posted of our progress.

Sounds good. Is that $48/mo for all of you are per person?

www.crossfit.com

get a few kettlebells, mount a pullup bar in the garage, and go crazy :smiley:

I joined LA Fitness (aka globogym) last year and go 5 times a week. I like the gym better than home.

$48.00 for all three of us.

On a side note, we went this evening for the first time. Wow I didn’t realize how round is truly not in shape. I got shit hurting that I never remember even feeling before. And the worst part is, I was only doing some light lifting. This working out is a workout…:eek:

Stretch it out oger