personal training sessions...only $25...

i found a gym in wexford that will let me train there without paying a fee. the only thing is you have to join.

price is $49 per month, NO MONEY DOWN, and it is month to month…

so it is good for people who just want to work off the winter 10 lbs. if interested, let me know. it is called mac fitness. i do not work there, im tnot rying to sell memberships. i have to join also in order to train there…

i will train anyone there for $25 per session…
if you buy sessions, i will give to free…
also, a nutrition/diet plan is included…

Where is the gym located at?

wexford. depending on which you are coming from, it is either before or after christopher wren. it is beside an auto glass place. about a block up on the right side opposite of atrieas, and a block before that church that has the friday car show. its called mac fitness…

i see it all the time. looks pretty small from the road though. what’s all up there?

it is small, but the dumbbells go up to 100 lbs, they have a lot of hammer strength, plus there is a free weight basement with boxing equipment in it…

do i get a free session because my name is Mac???

if you buy 4 sessions, ill give 1 free. $100 for 5 sessions is a great deal…

that is pretty good.

glad you think so…are you interested??

if i wasn’t moving i might take you up on this, i really need to get into shape.

you can always meet me for a few sessions and have a base for when you get to your place…

Damn, that’s too far of a hike to make joining the gym worthwhile.

if I didnt go with meat-heads to the gym and know trainers and lived close to wexford I just might.

I might have to check it out… now that its too cold to really kill it on the mountain bike i should look into something…

it is far, but the training is cheap. you could do it for a month, then once you know what to do, you can work at a gym closer to your house. i know there is a bodytech in aspinwall, but they do not allow trainers to come in. if you know of any other gyms by you, i can travel…

let me know, if you like biking, i have a workout that is perfect for you…

im definitly interested man, pm me

ride really fast for a long time :D:D:D

I have a weight bench with a bunch of options and just want to make sure I am doing a proper workout with what I have. Plus, I can’t really afford to join a gym + pay you. I’d rather pay you for your advice than pay for a gym I won’t use.

Maybe we can work something out?? Let me know.

I used to box at Mac Fitness. The owners are great people and always willing to help you out. So if anyone is considering joining that gym it is worth it.