Looking for an apartment

Anyone know of any apartments or duplexes for rent around depew/cheektavegas/lancaster area? Im looking for something @ or below 650/month. Large 1 bedroom or a moderately sized 2 bedroom, maybe even a loft. My girlfeind and i are kinda looking cause we arent happy where we are.

you have a PM man :tup: :slight_smile:

umm i do? Can you re send it, my box doesnt show anything new.

lol try again :tup:

You could rent a condo where I live for that price I think (behind Desidario’s). Might want to check inside the Belltower for rental notices and such :slight_smile: Plus there’s a pool

Condos are good. Ill have to theck those out too but you cant hurt my car if i joke about nascar…

haha nah… just don’t hurt mine because you loathe it :stuck_out_tongue:

I dont loathe anything, except maybe vw beetles driven by dudes.

they’re building lots of nice lookin condos on william in cheektowaga right between the 90 exist on william, and cayuga…

and if that’s too rich for your blood, idlewood apartments on french FTW when it comes to price/quality ratio…

there are some nice lofts downtown for a good price, but they might be at capacity.

Yeah part of me has always wanted a loft but the nicer ones seem to be a Little out of our price range, unless you know of any specific ones that i could call.

bah… when I was apartment hunting, almost every loft I seen was about 250 sq feet for something like 5XX.00 a month :eek: f that