Looking for an inspection place

I already PM’d 2fnfast. Anyone else here do PA state inspections? emissions is exempt but will need the sticker too. it’s my pickup truck so there are a few minor stipulations with it. Its structurally and mechanically sound. Here are the things I know that should keep it from passing if you wanted to knit pick the shit out of it.

no front shocks or sway bar but was origionally equipped (shocks will be installed nov. 20, 21)
no side markers on the rear as origionally equipped (origional lenses replaced with LEDs and Wrangler OEM lenses)
front suspension is pneumatic air springs (bagged)
my right outside rearview mirror is missing the glass
no rear bumper (this is getting built nov 20, 21 also)
tailgate does not open/close securely (tailskin)

If you can help me out or point me in another direction I’d appreciate it. I hope to keep the business with someone here on the forums but am kinda in a hurry to get it done. Thanks.

if i had a license i’d do it.

haha, if I had a license I’d to it myself too! But I dont.
:beer:

Emage
724 223 4905

you get the pittspeed discount!

emage performace? ive heard stuff about them through my other forums, are they any good?

u better watch out, they are crackin down on altered suspensions big time i hear. My dad won’t inspect that shit, too many fines.

can’t tell it’s altered till I hit the switch… at least the suspension I mean.

a friend told me in castle shannon the cop is pulling out a creeper and gettin under people’s shit. just watch ur back.

Thanks for the heads up. I hardly ever drive it, and when I do I don’t go too far. Actually, it hasnt left my driveway since June when the inspection ran out. Besides, he would have a rough time creepin under my rig… :eek3:

locals can’t do to much but be a pain. The state cops are where the big fines come from.
I would just get a glass for the mirror and get a bumper… i also can do inspections and emisions… i can take look at it if needed.

is this what the cops are doing in castle shannon? fuck da pigs nugga

I have a question along these lines, my car doesnt have an EGR anymore, so i guess i need to find a place that will let me slide.

cracking down on bags & hydros?? or are they even saying stuff about coilovers & non-OEM springs?

I read in one of PA’s state inspection code books that said “any modified suspension” or something very similar to that so I am sure they COULD bust your balls about it.

bump since I am really trying to get this thing inspected before Friday!

well really almost anyting can make you fail inspection even rims that arent the size the car came with can really fail

of course we are!!

If you want to come out to the White Oak/McKeesport/Monroeville area, I know a guy that’ll do it.

i need one for the mulletmobile too. everything’s good except for the cats that are MIA. i have my inspection license, but i’m not working anywhere to get the dayum stickers (son of a bitch!).
i’m in mercer county so all i have is a “visual” and gas cap check for emissions though.
i still have the WV sticker on it that’s good til 6/05 so i might just run it until it gets put away for the winter if i can’t get anyone to do it for me.