looking for an s13/hatch - standard

lol you guys are really trying to tell me, goto florida to get a 240 eh…

where abouts in florida, is this the only place i should go to get one?

i currently don’t have insurance, so how would that work? to get insurance you need to own a vehicle, maybe i can just register my other 240sx once again, it’s not on the road but w.e they dont know that, and once im there ill say hey im buying this other 240 now this is the vin replace it with mine im taking it off the road? kingsway insurance if it helps

hey if i can honestly get a way better 240 and it’ll just take some work doin it and a few days possibly a week… then i’m down but all i have is 2k is it really do-able?

i got something i can sell for $2500

92 hb with stock motor. frame is great shape. drivers was rebuilt with 1/8" steel box(professionally done). NO rust on body, just rebuilt the car all winter. i have upgrades on it but not willing to sell them with the car for $2500.

Let me know

500$ in gas to get back from florida? WTF? LOL Man what are you driving? a tank?

i was just shootin numbers lol

:lol: ANY southern states are perfect to import a non rot box 240… Florida, Texas, Cali, etc, they have no snow (okay once in like 100 years) but they don’t use any salt on the road which causes our CDM cars to ROT. To import a car from Cali, you’re looking at about $2000 TOPS but that’s for a MINT car, better than anything being sold on this board, and all original, low miles.

kelly’s blue book is a great way to find cars in the states

www.kbb.com

found one, lock this thread?

Document how you import it (the process). I think I’ll end up doing the same shiznit.