looking for an s13/hatch - standard

ok first off i would like to just vent a bit, it’s been like 3 months now i’ve been searching for a 240, and everytime i finally get to see one that’s worth buying, it gets bought.

i’ve gone through about 7 of them now, who the eff is buying all the god damn 240’s around here?

there was one posted in london, i just woke up and called the guy and he already said it was sold, posted like 10 hours ago!

who do i gotta kill to get one of these cars for a good price!?!??? without a giant fist of a hole through every single frame rail

anyway looking for an s13 - hatch
standard - clean as possible

prefer ka24e, and pwr options but w.e i wont be picky

thx in advance~ and gl to everyone else

PLEASE PM~ or someone will steal this one too lol

Post up how much you are willing to pay?

Yea, honestly. What is your budget? Would you prefer an RB over a KA24E?

My price is probably way outta your league anyways.

sorry guys, i’m looking to spend around 1000 up to 1500? depends

and i prefer to stay with the ka motors i already have a ka-t setup just my other s13 is rotted out really badly, i dunno i’m even debating getting it fixed but i’m probably better off grabbing another one

youère not going to find a clean 240 for under 1500. Unless the owner has no idea what its worth.

true that. clean s13’s are hard to find.

well hopefully something like that will turn up… can only hope =p

lol get in line. I’m looking for a rolling chassis to transport all my crap from my current battle beat chassis.

I’ve been looking for months. People think they can swap an sr and have a rotting chassis n make a killing. Gotta be on the lookout n huntin’ man… I posted like 3 WTB: and none materialized for months (all rusted offers lol)

lol that’s very true, yeah you gotta be quick on buying them thats for sure, oh well it just wasn’t meant to be I guess

keepin my eyes peeled :420:

Theres quite a few out there, you just have to be willing to spend the money. NOT 1500.

gotta be willing to spend $ AND be quick on the take. If it’s been treated good and is 5spd, expect a very very fast sale.

Swift like wind but smooth like water!

Man just go to the states, thats what alot of people tell me. Florida or something, their chassis are super cheap and super clean. People here are on drugs and are asking more than 2000$ on stock s13s… get a drug-rehab ppl.

I was offered a black s13 hatch for 1000$ but would have to drive to florida lol… I just am not sure what the process is when transporting over… price-wise and process-wise. You can even get SR swapped ones for like 3k-ish and still clean (stock obviously)

Everything is overpriced in son240 land/canada. Or people low ball on stuff that’s actually worthwhile. There’s no logic. People want to pay 6000$ for a 300whp+ SR, but want 3000$ for their piece of sht stock 240 that’s rotting. Like f off.

yeah i was really debating doing that but i found out about the process

and it makes me say f’k that. i’d have to find the car i want to buy(not hard)

then get out there some how(hard)
then one i get there, transfer ownership, and wait something about 72 hours
then inform the border im’a comin
and they have to check tsb’s for the vehicle make sure everything is good

and a few other weird things i didnt quite understand… i dunno all in all i think it would cost about 1500 on top of the asking price of the vehicle.

plus i dont get to see it in person at all before i make the trip? :/:

what if the juice aint worth the squeeze!

Only cost to import is gas money/plane tickets obviously, tax on the car and a $100 fee if it has A/C.

Coming from someone who has gone through the process before, it’s really easy. I don’t know why people are scared to do it.

yeah but how much time does it take, it cant all be done in 1 shot i’m hearing…

also what if the car were to break down driving it so far back? how does insurance work on the vehicle?

plane tickets there - 400 bucks at the most?
taxes for a 1k car - 150 bucks?
because it has a/c - 100
gas - 500?
240sx - 1k

2200 about?

numbers sound solid?

Really depends where it’s coming from and how you do it… like driving down twice vs staying there for 3 days.

well i’d like to get it done in 1 shot , not go there and back and go again

so now theres hotel money, 80 bucks a night so 200-240 bucks…
food !
hookerz n beer :wink:

this 240 is lookin real expensive lol but i guess you gotta have the money to do it obviously, if i wasn’t on a strict budget i would maybe do something like this

i found one, the kid is asking 1800 bucks for it pretty much… it’s very nice on the outside, and the underbody needs some i would say minor work(what else is new) but i think it’s fine for safety/etest just can’t let the underbody sit the way it is or i’ll have another rotted out s13

thx for the input ~

your 1000 dollar 240sx down south will be a hell of alot better then any 3k clean stock 240 here, and they generally have low miles. its not hard to import at all and the cost wise that your looking at is way off. a plane ticket to florida i can get for $89 one way. gas is alot cheaper down there too. the only costly thing of doing it is the exchange rate.

so paying 2k for this is too much?

clean on the exterior, and needs minor work on the underbody, framerails/rockers(it’s ok for safety as is i’m 90% sure) and i could leave everything as is right now and it looks really nice and runs

interior is very clean, e brake works nice and toite, brakes felt good, steering response toite, no wack vibrations, sunroof was sealed good,

mount(s) shot, engine shook like a mofo when starting sometimes, i think a problem with the oil pump also it happened to my other sohc would make a weird sound too at first/idle bad until psi went up it would go away after though

body and engine had like 240 or 250k on it?

no mods as far as i can see were done it’s a sohc s13 sorry i dont have any pics to show