Looking for body shop suggestions

Long story short, my Ti got smacked in the left-rear (and down the driver’s side a little bit) this past weekend. Nothing too major (in my opinion), but definitely pushed in the left rear corner. I’m looking to get the corner and the down the driver’s side repaired/replaced- as well as the passenger’s side rear repaired & replaced (rust around the wheelwell arch). I understand there are replacement weld-in quarterpanels available, so it shouldn’t be too horrible. The main concern; I’d like to have this back in less than 3 weeks (hopefully that’s doable).

Link to pics for reference:

https://plus.google.com/photos/102505122555986242300/albums/5894181683941116385?authkey=CJa_ydqw8ZnP0AE

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

crc or latham autobody ive had nothing but amazing results from them (we send all of our cars from work there)

harts collision in east greenbush. my red s2k is there now getting a couple small dings and scratches fixed. they do amazing work for a good price. they are my go-to guys

Looking at in the lot as we speak lol.

You happy with them?

It seems body shops are hit or miss from what I’ve seen.

I’d give them a shot if I was looking for work.

Obviously CRC if they can do it. I’ve seen great work out of Auto Cosmetics up in Altamont as well.

Cool - thanks for all the suggestions so far- making a bunch of calls!

Of course, any other suggestions are always welcome as well.

Give Hard Knox Collision and Customs a call. Located on rt50 in burnt hills. 399-2207

yeah I use them a lot, Alex does great/flawless work on the cheap.

Is my car done?

Hard to tell from here, it’s on the right hand side parked with the top up.

he’s pretty much painting the entire driver side and the front bumper

Seems busy over there, there’s cars everywhere lol.

Out of curiosity did they end up totalling the 318?

yeah he’s slammed, and even though he has a climate controlled paint booth he said it’s been too humid to paint during the past few days.

Nope- apparently it’s totaled as far as insurance goes, but the title stays the same (something to do with age, if it was like 7 or 8 yrs newer, it would have been given a salvage title), so nothing special to do there. I basically got a check, need to get it fixed, and carry on. Went a lot better than expected!

Sweet! Yeah I totally forgot about that! If its over 8 yrs old salvage doesn’t care haha.

Walter’s Autobody on Crane St in Schenectady.

x2

Calling them as well- thanks!

Latham auto body does great work. Sam is a great guy, highly reccomend them.

Walters on Crane St. In Schenectady. TOP NOTCH WORK.