LOOKING for cheap daily for friend asap

Oh my God this is turning epic!

Shift518 ALWAYS wins.

It could go SUPER epic if an admin were to go back into the logs and show the edited posts he changed to “.” 's. Then post them all up for us to all see!

I am sure the content and information he accidently disclosed in each inital post and then tried to cover up with an edit and a period would start to show a nifty pattern. :thumbup

Very true, look at all the bad guys we caught on here; Falvis over and over, that guy selling the stolen bike, the people that stole that GSXR from amsterdam a member caught him, Blue240 and I caught the dicks that broke into my car… even working with the CPD on my case, they said they never would have caught them if it wasnt for us doing what we did!

SHIFT 518 FOR PREZ

Seriously though, we should probably be in congress!

Speaking of which +1 for Rent is to DAMN high guy!!!

what you talkin bout rent?

And Wayne, thanks for posting the plot summary to 8-Mile. Wait, that’s actually his biography.

Vote 1 to change his name to Beat Rabbit!

:rofl:rofl

this kid is a grade A scumbag haha, idk cossey but from the few times ive met him and from other respected people on shift i knew he was a good guy. this mofucker obviously had something wrong with him.

Something about D. Brown just gives me the urge to chuck a rock in his direction. Apparently I’m not the only one:

http://www.youtube.com/user/numba1scrapper#p/u/5/vZkDQMmoERA

Maybe if this dumbshit wasn’t driving like a jackoff in a residential neighborhood he wouldn’t get rocks thrown at him. I don’t blame the dude. Could be kids and shit walking around.

^ word! i get pissed when kids drive like dicks through my neighborhood, 30mph speed limit in the neighborhood is still way to fast IMO. i keep it in second gear and just basically idle to my house.

HAHAHAHHA

Classic guideo roid rage “Yooo you fuckin kiddin me!” hahah I felt like I was watching part fo the Shore!

MUFF CABBAGE!!!

dude, i dont think i can handle all the pms of people telling me how good I look and how they need to get in the gym all thanks to you posting my pics up. What are you, half a retard? Those pics are public you fucking idiot lol.

this was my p/m lol from him

yoru shitting me, he really PM’d you that?

I don’t see John having a reason to lie.

John probably PM’d him first saying how good he looks though! :rofl

john asked for nudezzz, thats what a close source told me :lol