LOOKING for cheap daily for friend asap

bump

LOL, Jess is soooo fucking dumb.

EDIT: I love being a mod and being able to read the edited/deleted posts. She constantly likes to fuck herself over, eh?

Details

Thanks for this comment FAGGOT, now I can show the cops how you “edited” my posts to say wrong shit… You loose you fat fucking peice of shit, hope your girlfriend robs you blind you cock sucker.

Next time you want to call the cops on me and print out shit that I didnt write, dont openly post how you have the ability to edit posts you fucking moron.

reading comprehension fail

holy wow

WOW!!! im on Cosseys side lol

LOL

you’re fucking kidding me with this shit right fool?!??! STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY CLASSIFIEDS. FUCKING GARBAGE PEDDLER.

I was gonna stay fucking quiet but now you pissed me off. That civic you were selling was total fucking garbage, i caught you in numerous fucking lies.

ME - Was this ever hit? YOU - “it was lightly tapped in the front, all it needed was a bumper.”

Oh really. how about the bugger ass popcorn welded radiator support, dented ass subframe, burned up wire harness from a butcher ass repair? This was just in the fucking 5 minutes i took to look at your car. Call me a liar, PLEASE.

+rep wayne

edit. when i can

Dude, I said I can read edited posts, not that I DID edit posts. Learn to read you fucking moron. I have no reason to lie, I did NOT call the police on you, and do not know who did. What do you not get about me saying I do not care enough about you or any of your situations to call the police? Good job at making assumptions, bad job at applying something you were supposed to learn in kindergarten.

Ban is issued.

oh god damnit Cossey, i woulda loved to his response to my shit!!!

Well he has about 2 hours to reply, cuz I’m at school and need to get to my laptop or desktop to ban him. Takes way too long on iPhone.

Also, if I did edit any of your posts, it would not only e in the moderators log, but it would say at the bottom of the post “Last edited by Cossey…”
All of your posts were last edited by you, smartie pants.

Bro, you went out of your fucking faggot ass way to print out my shit and call the cops on me becuase you have absolutley no fucking life, dont fuckig lie. You and your girlfriend laugh and made a joke about it like its nothing. Fuck you you peice of shit.

Fuck all you rat peices of shit who take cosseys side, fucking rat bastard called the cops and on me and doesnt want to admit it because it makes him look like a BITCH!!! 4 different people confirmed this.

I dont give a fuck about being banned bro, I deleted all my posts and changed my name for a reason, I dont WANT to be on this site having to worry about getting the cops called on me becuase of some fucking faggot ass hater.

lol, the civic sold in a week of posting it online, I dont care what you think lol. Half the book value is and was a good deal. I bought the car 90% fixed as I told you and the car ran and looked mint. I drove it over 5k miles and the new owner drives it every day and guess what? NO problems. fuck off, you wanted a 15k car for 5k

why’d he call the cops on you? if u dont wanna say publcally pm me!!!

sent, swear on my fucking life everything I told you is 100% TRUE, dude is a motherfucking RAT.

wait… What did you do illegal? Besides blingin too hard??

banning for personal reasons? wowwwwww fuckeddd uppppp