Looking for Land

I am in the process of trying to find some land to build a house. I would like some help if you know of any land for sale. I’ve already gone through all the available land listed with realtors with no real success. I’m hoping someone knows of some land for sale that is not listed with a realtor.

I would like to find anything from a half-acre to multiple acres. Pretty much anwhere west of I-79 in Allegheny county, or North/West All. co.

So if you know of anything for sale, please send me a message. BTW I’m trying to stay under $50k if possible.

good luck it could be kinda hard finding property for a decent price. I lucked out when i bought my house a couple of months ago in rostraver township it came with 4 acres that were flat and cleared. the prices over the past couple of years have really sky rocketed in my area.

i started looking too, it sucks trying to find land in our area.

good luck!
If I can be of any help as a Realtor let me know… If someone hasn’t already I can set up an auto-search so that you get any new land links as they become listed…
If this link works I did a quick search and found mainly lots in new communities, but anyways this is what I found (32 listed lots)

http://wpn.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=429772986&s=WPN&t=WPN

There are a couple of plots i know of, but they are in my area(Saxonburg SE Butler county).

Clinton, PA has a TON of empty land, i’ll see if I can find out if any is for sale.

everything is for sale

There is a lot (prime!) on Beaver Street in Sewickley. Only $600,000.

depending on how its zoned, if commercially you could possibly make a decent amount of money if you build on top of it

If big enough, you can subdivide it and sell it off in chunks and make your money back

I thought more apartments were going there?