Looking for new job

Well i am not really happy at my current job. They keep on giving me task’s i really don’t enjoy doing… So if any of you guys work for a company that needs a web guy please let me know. I have experience with the following tools

Software( ones that count )
Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver

Skills:
HTML, CSS, Javascirpt, PHP, MySQL,XML,Action Script, Advanced windows skills, basic Linux skills.

just a feeler but if any one knows anything please let me know.

thanks

Localnet is hiring…but I dont know if they’d take you back… :lol:

what?..no nunchuck skills? computer hacking skills? are you pretty good with a bowstaff?

:slight_smile:

good luck in the search broseff…

haha id definitely wouldn’t consider going back there.

hahahahha… damn… cant believe both of you guys are leaving

What kinda education do you have?

Are you willing to move?

Be more specific when you say “Advanced Windows” - that sounds more like you don’t know what you are talking about…

Dos living in NYC…

:tup:

go for it.

Education is just a high school diploma , I have learned everything on my own and trough work experience.

I would love to move and get out of Buffalo and see new things, but never had the opportunity to find a job to pay enough to do so.

I am good at trouble shooting errors and issues with window machines. Can do registry edit and fixes . command prompt commands any where from network issues to editing bat files. Really depends on what exactly is being looked for. I know you do a lot of networking and that is NOT a strong point i have.

Go to college. I know enough CS grads that are having a bitch of a time finding real work that I can’t even imagine trying to make it in that field around here without any formal schooling on your resume.

oh i know.

I’m sure you do. I’d bet I don’t really have a clue how competitive it is around here…

Good luck!

go to college, you probably live on your own, financial Aid will pretty much pay for you to be in college.

trust me guys i wish i could just jump into school and not worry about my bills but I still have bills to pay. So i need to find a job to pay them and goto school.

how good are you with php/mysql?

got a portfolio or any sites as examples?

You must be sad cause I walked out today…lol

sell your car duh.

that is my personal site.

the content on the news, latest project is dynamically driven trough php/mysql

working on the latest project, then upgrade the portfolio builder as well.

http://www.buffaloniagarafilmfestival.com/
I did the back end work for this site as well. Developed a content system where they can add new news, films, special guest appearances and schedules events. Build in counter and an admin ip log security feature.

If you would like more info about that shot me a PM.

There are other projects i am currently working on at this moment as well, but can not discuss them at this time since they are still under development.

if you didnt buy a lexus, and buy a turbo, and engine, you could probably do school. school is obv more important. sell the car. its my understanding u live with your parents right? how many other bills do you have to pay that you dont have enough time for school, or at least night classes. dont mean to go into ur personal business, but ud be better off not to be dumping money in ur car.

Fuck school dude. If you got job experience in your field and an impressive portfolio no employers going to give a shit if you got a college degree. It takes 2-4 years to complete school, it takes just seconds to lie on your resume.

Computer field is different then more traditional jobs…you can end up making really good money with out college.