Looking for: Pipe Bead Rolling

I’m looking for the service of getting a bead rolled into the front mount intercooler piping that I’ve fabricated. I’ve yet to find a location online and I am trying to explore all options until I have to visit individual locations.

If anyone knows a shop which does this at a decent/competitive price, please do let me know.
I searched and referenced Minute Muffler on St.Clair. I went to their location today and they didn’t know what a Bead Roller was…

Cheers

• Billy

Weirtech

Thanks. I will contact them and ask for a quotation. Are there any other locations that can be recommended closer to Toronto?
Gord Bush Recommended Ultimate Racing in scarborough.

Your wanting to put a rolled edge ont he edge of the piping to ensure the couplers dont slide? Why not weld a bead arount the lip of the pipe? :S

Thanks for your suggestion. The aluminum material is thin. I do not want to risk the opportunity of puncturing the material. Due to the fact that I did not have a bead rolled, some of the piping crumpled, so I need to get it straightened back anyways.

I contacted Weirtech and they are willing to do it for nearly half the price of the local GTA location that I found, Yoshio @ Japanese Automotive

any sheetmetal shop (HVAC Ducting) will have a bead roller

pm me my shop does it

call corps… he builds submarin, boats… and used to weld / build my stunt bike.

no. 1 aluminum welder imo.

If u don’t mind doing some hands on work check this DIY…http://community.ratsun.net/topic/21337-how-to-bead-your-own-intercooler-pipes/

i have a bead roller :wink:

I ended up going to Aaron Weir @ Weirtech in Burlington

Thanks guys