LOOKING FOR PS3 GAMES AND wireless CONTROLLER

hi like the title says, im looking for some ps3 games. pm me what you have. also looking for the vibrating controller. not the on that comes with the ps3. i think its called 6 axxis… anyways lemme know

hey wats your id name for ps3 ?

Guelph240sx :stuck_out_tongue: . im always playing cod4 or cod5. whats yours.

ICy_23
add me up
i got over 15 games lol

you got games to trade or you just looking to buy?

i have Midnight Club Los Angeles, never played, still in wrapper, if you’re interested. that’s the only one i’d be willing to part with (just got PS3 for christmas, only have like 7 games and 3 of them are very similar car games so why not sell one and get something else?).

anyways hit me up if you’re interested.

only game i have for sale/trade is socon confrontation. brand new played for 5 mins and didnt like it. looking for need for speed undercover or something like that. dont really like the midnight clubs.

midnight club isn’t that good so i heard yo brian wat’s ur id name ?

for ps3 edit

IM WILLING TO SELL THIS PAINTBALL GUN FOR PS3 games and controller. lemme know. heres link…

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=40931

So any one willing to trade games for my paintball gun, or if they have ps3 games they wanna trade then lemmo know, or the dual shock controller for ps3 then lemme know thx.

I want Force Unleashed for PS3…

sorry to thread hijack!

lol roast wats ur id for ps3 maybe we can play :stuck_out_tongue:

my ps3 id is ICy_23

yea roast what is your online id?

believe it or not i haven’t set up online on mine yet…

but i will post my user ID on here once i do.

i haven’t tried midnight club yet so i have no idea whether it’s good or not, but i got need for speed undercover and it’s not amazing either. if you want a car game that’ll blow all of those out of the water, get Grid. amazing graphics, amazing replays, amazing game play, and there’s a drift mode that’s TOO much fun.

i would offer my Need for Speed for sale but…my girlfriend got it for me with the system, i think she’d get pissed off if i told her i sold it cause it sucked :stuck_out_tongue:

i have madden 09 if anyone wants to buy or trade that, i thought i’d like this game but its sooo boring, maybe one of you guys are more of football fans then i am

i have SOCOM CONFRONTATION FOR TRADE!!! I also have a 98 tippman custom pro paintball gun with co2, hopper, and barrel plug bag. some one make me an offer. i know some of you out there want it. once again just make a good offer. accepting trades on ps3 games and controllers, or s13 240sc hatch parts for the paintball gun. lemme know guys. thx.

john.

I have Need for Speed Pro Street…played it once for 10 mins, pureeeeee garbage. Gran Turismo ftw…

LMAO i just got pro street last night i know the feeling

LOL

OzRacing wats ur online ID