Looking for some B-series parts!

My buddy’s doing a ls/vtec conversion on his integra. I am looking for a few parts for him. Let me know if anyone has anything.

B16 OBD-1 Intake manifold
B16 pistons/ rings
GSR water pump, timing belt, tensinor
GSR oil pump
ls/vtec oil lines, sandwich plate

Or anything else of interest.

any reason why he’s using the gsr stuff?

I have a GSR Intake manifold ill sell very inexpencive

I guess the gsr water pump works better then the B16 one. But you have to get the t-belt with what ever WP you use. He already has the GSR t-Belt.

He has an OBD-2 GSR intake manifold, but it doesn’t fit the B16 head. Is there a difference between the bolt pattern on the OBD-1 and OBD-2 GSR intake mani’s?

why not go type r ?

the best bet is to go with oem honda parts. i just bought mine from the dealer, along with the tensioner

off topic.

anyways, I have an early benson sleeved ls block, 84mm, along with some pauter rods

along with the golden eagle ls vtec setup

Type-r parts are harder to come by. He already has a ported and pol;ished B16 head with type-r intake valves.

So far pretty much everything came from Honda (gaskets, bolts, t-belt).

The only thing’s he needs now is:

GSR waterpump, GSR tensinor
ls/vtec oil lines
GSR ARP headstuds
LS ARP rod bolts

Im not trying to pick straws with you, but your buddy can go to acura and get any part. the guy will know when you ask for a certain part off a certain model etc lol.

what model timing belt is it?

I have the stock intake manifold off my 2000 si if hes interested

www.hondapartsdeals.com

great pricing on new oem stuff.

when i was doing my rebuild i got every thing from honda … except my .20 over oem CTR pistons and rings… waterpump, oil pump, t-belt, tentioner alll gaskets …best thing to do is not to be cheap

Every has came from Honda so far. He layed about $450 down at Lia the other day for studs, bolts, gaskets, and the t-belt. I picked him up a B16 intake manifold and B16 pistons. He mainly needs the ls/vtec oil lines, and ARP head studs now. I am pretty sure he has the GSR waterpump and new B16 rings on order at honda/acura.

I dot my arp head studs on ebay 75 shipped and had then within a week