Looking for some body pannels/fix

Peace…
Im lookin for a pair or rear back pannels for a 93coupe. mine have rusted all the way thru above the back wheels and at the bottom. I know its hard finding these in the area due to the years of winters, but still worth the try!

If anyone knows and wants to do some body work for me let me know. will show you the money$ !!!

they sell the weld-in panels on ebay. pick them up, and PM me, we can talk. they should be about $200 shipped or so.

Peace = Hello?

93 coupe what…im guessing a DX Civic judging by your name

ive looked for those weld in panels on ebay and can never find them, well for my GSR that is. Good buy?

[quote=“rugsr,post:3,topic:35627"”]

Peace = Hello?

93 coupe what…im guessing a DX Civic judging by your name

[/quote]

Peace = Positive Education Activates Constant Elevation

1993 HONDA CIVIC DX (black)
honda of canada

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-Civic-92-95-Coupe-Rear-Fender-Quarter-Panel-STEEL_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33644QQihZ001QQitemZ110171466922QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

[quote=“rugsr,post:4,topic:35627"”]

ive looked for those weld in panels on ebay and can never find them, well for my GSR that is. Good buy?

[/quote]

sadly they do not make these for integras. you either make your own or go cut good ones off a junkyard car

=( figured

If I buy these is there anyone that can do the job for me?
paint and all, I am also looking to paint the whole car.
get at me

rust-repair.com

depends on how great a paint job you want, i can surely do the weld-in and fiberglass work, and even prime it, but i am a noob at actual painting.

Anyone on here ever use those weld on pannels? If so how are they? Seem to be worth the price tho. Im most likely buying them asap!

Also focus let me know if your serious about hookin me up with doing this for me…
I will just need the paint job after… I pmd you man!

Gotta love buffalo for the rust hehehe