$$$$ looking for someone with a welder $$$$

im lookin for someone that has a welder that wants to either let me use it or have them weld some stuff, i will pay cash so lets make a deal

i need the floor boards re-done in my jeep, i will be ripping up the carpet and cutting the floors out to the bare nothing, buying all new metal, cutting it to fit and laying it out, all that will need to be done is the seams welded, im not going to put carpet back in and im not worried about it looking pretty so lmk what ya got and what ya can do and lets make a deal

i can weld myself but i dont have a welder so thats shitty

im game i have a lincon gas mig welder and a plasma cuter if needed .let me know what your offering.

whell how much do u want?..do u want to do it, or do u want to stand there while i do it? lol

no ill do it. When are u thinking of doing it ? do you have a 110 outlet with a 30amp breaker?

Justin you know you can use the one we have whenever hit a ***** up.

your parents have to hate me for bein over there all the time and ant prob hates me cause he doesnt want anyone else doin the welding and he complains when he does all the work.

idk when im looking to do it, the jeep isnt even on the road yet but the idea that there are holes in the floor just piss me off haha

I would offer my TIG welding skills, but I know Stockcar boy is looking for work, and is just as capable as I am… Talk to him, he will hook you up!

hmm tig welding floor pans ?? if so GOOD luck with that !!! haha

…was gonna say haha

whys that? Are they dirty as shit, rusty or just too crappy to tig?

Maybe I am just on a tig kick since I got a new welder. lol. But I got it dialed right now for sheet metal/body work. We just shaved the tail lights on the new mini truck bed, welded up the full skin and I am finishing the steak pockets tonight. It takes alot longer than fast mig spot-ing the entire thing, but I can lay nice long tiny ass beads with less than 1/2-3/4" wide heat spread and no panel distortion.

not to mention, he can just over lap and plug weld them in. so you dont need to seam weld the entire thing

I would go to Hank for any welding needs. He works on Jeeps all the time too. Many other members can vouch for his skills

well i am going to get the metal, cut out ALL rusted and un-salvagable pieces of the floor boards grind ALL metal i can see down to bare clean nothingness and get the new metal cut into shape and ready to be welded, and after thats all set i will choose my next plan of action so possibly 2 weeks here as my paychecks are shitty cause im a lazy fuck

I wouldn’t go to that asshole:Idiots !!! beside’s he moved on to landcruisers now !! LOL:rofl Just as bad as jeeps thou !!!:ahh

P.s. i think there is still pix of the last 2 jeeps i built in the photo section or album what ever the fahk it is !! haha

Landcruiser= fake Jeep. What do you think the FJ stands for?

yeah tell me about it !!!:Idiots

gotta see the serious cage in this thing taken more than a week just to set up and tack togthers still got like 10 more bars to install. i got pix on FB of it…

Post some up here. I dont have facebook.

Jesus it looks like a fucking jungle gym in this thing