Looking to buy- 2g DSM

Well some bitch pulled in front of my car this afternoon and I’m fairly certain she totaled my car. So im looking to pick up a new toy. Ive been looking everywhere for a clean 96-99 Eclipse GSX but cant find one. I would be willing to travel a reasonable distance for the right car. Preferably a white car with black leather. Has to be a GSX. Im ok with some mods if it was done correctly and tuned. It seems like a lot of people have experience with DSMs on this site so i figured someone might know of one. :hug help me shift!

Fixed* PM Psi2high… he probably knows of every DSM in a 50 mile radius.

Good call. I don’t know all that much about the platform other than everyone hates them lol. I found one in Virginia but thats a good 7 hours of driving or so. Seems like his price is high too.
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=299272750&dealer_id=66262279&car_year=1999&systime=&doors=&model=ECLIP&search_lang=en&start_year=1996&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&search_type=both&distance=0&min_price=&rdm=1306723759665&drive=All+wheel+drive&marketZipError=false&advanced=y&fuel=&keywords_display=&lastBeginningStartYear=1981&end_year=1999&showZipError=y&make2=&certified=&engine=&dma=ALBANY-SCHENECTADY-TROY&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&body_code=0&transmission=Manual&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&color=&address=12053&sort_type=priceDESC&max_price=&make=MIT&seller_type=b&num_records=25&cardist=400&standard=false

Check dsmtuners.com and dsmtalk.

Been there already. DSMtalk wont let me see the classifieds but DSMtuners doesnt have anything good.

Just post random nonsense all over the site until your post count is high enough to allow you to view the classifieds. That is what we do here on Shift.

Your best bet will to look on dsmtrader.com, dsmtuners.com, dsmtalk.com. Also there are some semi local forums like ccdsm.net, nyccdsm.com,newengdsm.org will all have cars for sale as well.

Thanks for the sites man. Im considering going with an evo or sti now but still looking for DSMs. There realy hard to find clean.

Buy my LGT!

You’re such a faggot. Break out the lipstick… You wear it so well.

Thanx to the fast and furious for that.

Well i think I found what I’m buying. Looks like the car is in great shape and has the basic mods taken care of. I will see what the insurance adjuster and the bank have to say tommorow.

Psh, could have my almost perfect LGT for $8k less than that.

I know your car is realy nice…And has a lot of money into it. But I hate the looks of the LGT. So I guess thats the only reason I wouldn’t buy it. How much for the porsche lol?

Wicked White with SSL package FTW!

Yeah I just called the fuckers and out of the 5 they had listed they only had the silver one. Back to the hunt lol.

Well I found another whicked white 8 with 38000 miles. The car isn’t even out on the lot yet so hopefully it wont sell out from under me. This ones 3 grand cheaper and as far as the guy knew its all stock. Hes taking some pictures and sending them to me as we speak. :ohnoes

stock evos are the way to go, unless you find a total steal like travis did.

Yea that first white one was priced a bit high in my opinion

look on evom