Looking to buy a s-chassis with no rust!

As the title says… I’m looking to buy a rust free s-chassis preferably an s14 or s13. Must be manual. Most im spending is $10k depending on your cars condition. Let me know what you guys have. Thanks

LEFT HAND DRIVE CARS ONLY!

Should have just traded me your Z for mine lol

I don’t know if you’ll find something with virtually no rust at all that hasn’t been cleaned up and under-coated then again who knows whats under the coating. The closest thing to what you want is Dylan’s s13 Silvia but its RHD. Good luck finding a 240 in Ontario with an under body that clean, better off driving to BC or just get a RHD and convert to LHD. I feel like I’m in the same dilemma right now I have an overbuilt rb that I didn’t plan on investing so much in to and now I feel like my chassis isn’t worthy of the motor. CAN’T FIND SHIT so I’m just fixing it up working with what I got… I wouldn’t be so picky about rust if you find a car with solid rockers and quarters that just needs a bit of patching on the front frame consider your self lucky.

^ They are here. Very few, but they are here. Especially if dude has a 10 grand budget.

hey i actually just finished restoring mine if you want to give me a call i have pictures of the complete restoration floors rails everything clean, sr20 tein coils was buidling it to be a drift car but my gtr needs upgrades and i bought a daily 905 929 3254 its a 89 s13 im located in stoney creek hamilton

I know theres a few out there, hence why I’m down to pay up to $10k.

Nissan_Crazy : I know! Im an idiot

If ur serious come see mine, canadian car but owner lived in Georgia, never seen a canadian winter, it’s modded to hell, rb series engine, turn key car,pm if intrested

1 Million Dollars.

Convertible is your best bet and smart choice

if you already have winter beater that is
http://www.wowwoodys.com/Media/Default/BlogPost/the-drivers-seat/winter-beater2.jpg

Problem is a fully built, rust free us model s14 never under coated with not even one spot of rust is going to cost upwards of around 20k might get off with 17 grand at the least