Looking to hire some help at my shop

We are a sandblasting and painting shop in the Buffalo/Riverside/Tonawanda area. We do a lot of automotive restoration blasting as well as industrial blasting and painting. One day you might blast a '68 Shelby GT500(did one about a month ago) then the next day it may be a large industrial machine frame. We’ve been inundated with work so I’m looking for some P/T help at my shop. Would like someone who is mechanically inclined. We have all required safety equipment and processes in place. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MY TIME OR YOURS IF YOU CAN NOT SHOW UP ON TIME AND BE READY TO WORK.

Duties include but are not limited to:
Sandblasting
Lifting/ moving things in and out of our blast booth and paint room
Some minor maintenance on equipment
Sweeping & Cleaning
Painting(depending on skill level and willingness/ability to learn)

Hours:
Are somewhat flexible, we work M-F 8am-5pm. I am looking for someone who can do at least a 2-3 full days(or maybe more) throughout the week

Requirements:
Ability to lift 50+ lb. parts
Willingness to get a little dirty
Need to be on time and reliable

PAY
Will depend on amount of time available to work and skill set.

Please PM me or email me at jesse at blastoffny dot com with questions or to submit an application.

good dude :tup:

This would be an awesome part time job!!!..stupid full time job.

This job sounds great for a motor head. I wish I didn’t have my boring day job

Ditto! sucks I work M-F if not this would be ideal for some weekend part time work.

I worked for Jesse years ago. Great guy to work for! Gl in the search man

Good luck :tup:

Damn, if it was after hours or weekends I would definitely do it.

Bump

I know its a long shot, but any chance of full-time w/ any benefits down the road for the right applicant?

That could be possible down the road.