WTHire: A Mediablaster

I am looking for someone that can work Part-Time a couple of days during the week 8:30am-5pm. We do sodablasting and sandblasting of everything from antiques cars that are being restored to large trucks and also mobile work. PM for details and/or send me an application or resume.

**Please if you’ve been through a bunch of jobs and are not reliable do not respond. I need someone who is reliable and a good worker who does not mind getting dirty. We may now be able to offer health insurance too.

~Updated info 9/30/10

damn i was looking for some part time work

Jesse is a good guy and he is fun to work with.

x2 good luck with the search jess… i kinda miss that job…

PM sent

bump. My new guy does not seem very interested.

pm me more info please?

i could do part time, and i enjoy this type of work, totally different from my day job.

mediablasting :tup: i did this at Delavan industries. Honestly not a very hard job, you get dirty but you blast and don’t have to deal with anybody else well blasting (partner aside, if you have a big booth). It also whipped my ass into shape, i lost 28lbs in 2 months of doing this.

bump. I tried craigslist what a bunch of bums that showed up. I don’t want to have to settle for one of those guys. Starting pay is $10/hr. with the definite possibility for a raise if you work out.

bro in law maybe interested.

phone # or email addy?

Our phone number is 568-7502 one of our email addresses is blastoffinc [@] gmail.com my and name is Jesse. We can also be reached through our website www.blastoffny.com

Bump. Looking for someone part-time. 2 or 3 days a week. Pretty flexible on days but would like time to be 8am-5pm.

exp necessary?

No

age requirements?

I would have to guess 18 would be the minimum age.

Media blasting is boring as hell but 10/hr isn’t bad at all for starting out. I do it at least 6 hours a day and it does get boring and old really quick. If you were closer I’d definitely drop off a resume since I don’t even make that with the time I spend doing it!

:fu:

he deals with a ton of interesting stuff, and things are always moving in and out, so it wouldn’t be that mind numbing. Jesse’s got a nice operation where’s he’s tucked away, and a squared away business. :tup: to him for sure.